The special issue of the Journal of Business Forecasting, Technology in Forecasting & Planning, is now available for download. Download it here.
This special issue is designed to help you make the right investment in forecasting and planning software. It includes articles on how to define your planning software requirements and how to avoid common post-implementation pitfalls, brought to you by experienced planning leaders that have taken the journey you may be embarking on now. It also features excellent commentary on whether Artificial Intelligence should be a decision maker or decision supporter in your organization, and valuable insight into how blockchain will improve demand planning in the years to come.
Underlying all this, we have a revealing interview with Doug Laney, the creator of Infonomics, which reveals the importance of developing a data-centric culture to properly leverage new technology. I am also pleased to say we interviewed Sir Ralf Speth, the CEO of Jaguar Land Rover, who discusses JLR’s journey in Big Data and the IoT. See the full list of articles here.
Articles in this special issue:
- Planning Software – The Features You Need, What It Costs & Estimated ROI
- Blockchain – Its Role in Demand and Supply Planning
- Interview With CEO of Jaguar Land Rover, Sir Ralf Speth
- 4 Dangerous Habits That Can Lead to Abandonment of Forecasting & Planning Software
- Shimano North America’s S&OP Technology Journey
- Artificial Intelligence – Decision Maker or Supporter?
- A Primer on Probabilistic Demand Planning
- The Next Generation of Demand Management Technology
- Interview With Doug Laney, Best-Selling Author & Creator of Infonomics
- And more
Become An IBF Member & Get Full Access To The Journal
When you become an IBF member, you get the Journal of Business Forecasting delivered to your door quarterly, as well as up to $100 off all events, access to exclusive members only tutorials and workshops, access to the entire IBF knowledge library, and more. Get your membership.